What We Find out About TD Ameritrade
TD Ameritrade now offers investing and trading services to 11 million clients with over $1 trillion in assets, as well as custodial services to over 6,000 independent registered investment advisors.
It maintains the leadership position it gained when founder Joe Ricketts opened his doors in Omaha, NE, in 1975, with clients placing an average of 500,000 trades every day.
TD Ameritrade has the following Options and Services
- Trading platforms that provide the necessary information make it easier to take advantage of prospective chances. Options trading is available on all of our platforms, giving you access to a wide range of products.
- Options in an IRA account, as well as options on futures and portfolio margin in a brokerage account, are available to qualified investors.
- Trade desk is staffed with former CBOE floor traders who can assist you with your options trading inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
TD Ameritrade Provides a Variety of Accounts Here Are a Few From Them:
- «Standard Account». With a normal account, you’ll have more flexibility and access to a wide range of financial products, objective research, and user-friendly trading platforms. They can be individual or joint accounts, and they can be expanded to include trading in options, futures, and currency.
- «Retirement Accounts». Choose between a Traditional IRA, a Roth IRA, or a Rollover IRA to help you reach your retirement goals. Learn about the tax advantages of retirement accounts and how TD Ameritrade can help you plan for your retirement.
- «Education Accounts». With TD Ameritrade, you can plan and invest for a better future. Choose from several state-qualified 529 Plans, tax-free Coverdell, or UGMA/UTMA accounts when it comes to saving for school at any level.
- «Specialty Accounts». Specialty accounts, which range from individual trusts and pension plans to company partnerships and sole proprietorships, make it simple to plan for the future. The company includes tools geared to help you succeed with these accounts.
Final Word From Our Expert
Your most precious asset is your knowledge. That’s why TD Ameritrade created a one-of-a-kind AI-powered experience to help you improve as an investor by tailoring material to your specific investment goals and needs. Of course, in order to assist other traders, we will request reviews from those who have already dealt with TD Ameritrade. This will help to explain how their system works.